Wed, 14 Jun|
Mid-Week Aerial Yoga Day Retreat
A Floating Summer Day Retreat
Time & Location
14 Jun 2023, 09:30 – 17:00
Ballinaboola, Kilscanlan, Ballinaboola, Co. Wexford, Y35 C596, Ireland
About the event
Join me for a beautiful day of Aerial Yoga. All levels are welcome and no experience is necessary.
An approximate schedule for the day:
- 9:30am - Arrival - Introductions - Oracle Cards - Journaling - Floating guided meditation & pranayama.
- 10:30am - Break - Herbal Teas
- 11:00am - Aerial Yoga Practice - We'll flow using a big silk aerial yoga hammock - delving deep into creating space & balance in the body & mind - You'll be guided into full inversions (which will be optional) to fully experience full decompression of the spine - we'll end with a short floating savasana.
- 12:30pm - Lunch - A light cold lunch with a selection of fresh salads - depending on weather we may eat out on the lawn in garden soaking in our beautiful views.
- 13:30pm - Informal discussion regarding the history and many benefits of Aerial Yoga. You can also use some of this time to Journal or chillax on the lawn.
- 2:30pm - Aerial Yoga Low Flow - Yin & Restorative Practice - A lovely chilled grounded practice with deep passive stretches - releasing tension. Calming the body and mind to restore balance and to facilitate healing.
- 3:45pm - Floating Yoga Nidra - Deep Relaxation while fully suspensed and floating in silk. You will have the option to receive some Reiki Healing during this time.
- 4:30pm - Close and home time
This will be a small initimate group with a max of 6 so if you would like to come please book early to avoid dissappointment.
Aerial Yoga Tips:
- Eat a light breakfast as early as you can on the morning of your Day Retreat. This will help your performance and reduce the risk of feeling nauseous while training.
- Wear comfortable but slim fitting clothing.
- Limit or remove jewellery.
- Bring a bottle of water and your yoga mat, if you would prefer to use your own or would like to double up. However, mats will be provided by the studio.
- Limit or no alcohol the night before is a good tip especially if you haven't done inversions before.
Cautions: This Retreat may not be suitable for you if you are at risk of the following:
- Heart Conditions
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Risk or history of stroke
- Head or neck injuries/conditions
- Veritigo/ Motion Sickness
It may be possible for you to do the Retreat without participating in the inversions in some circumstances. Please check with your consultant and with Tania before booking.
Accommodation is available within 5 minutes walk at the Horse & Hound Inn.
Day Retreat Fee
Fee includes a light lunch & refreshments€95.00+€2.38 service fee