Sun, 06 Aug|
Lughnasadh - Nourishing Day Retreat
Lughnasadh, pronounced Loo-nah-sah, is the first of the 3 harvest festivals in the pagan wheel.
Time & Location
06 Aug, 10:00 – 16:00
Ballinaboola, Kilscanlan, Ballinaboola, Co. Wexford, Y35 C596, Ireland
About the event
Lughnasadh (Loo-nah-sah) is a celebration of the first harvest, it is associated with gratitude, abundance and prosperity. During this yoga day retreat we will bring these elements into our practices.
An approximate schedule for the day:
- 10am - Arrival, Introductions, Opening Circle
- 10:15am - Journaling, breathwork & guided gratitude meditation.
- 11:00am - Tea Break
- 11:30am - Hatha Yoga Practice followed by short nidra
- 1pm - Vegetarian Lunch seasonal foods, a nourishing harvest feast
- 2pm - You will create your own little jar of abundance, using herbs and crystals while manifesting wealth, health & prosperity. This will be a talisman to draw these things to you which you will be able to take and hang in your home.
- 3pm - 4pm - Journaling followed by a restorative, rejuvenating yoga nidra.
What to bring with you
- Your journal & pen
- Refreshments will be provided during breaks, but if you'd like you can bring a bottle of water to have with you during your practice.
- Anything that gives you comfort ie. own yoga mat, cozy socks, special blanket, slippers, pillow or eye pillow. (There are yoga mats, blankets, bolsters, pillows at the studio you can use if you don't want to bring your own).
Includes refreshments, lunch & jar of abundance. Please note that no refunds are available.€105.00+€2.63 service fee