Sun, 12 Mar|
Beginner Friendly Aerial Yoga Swing Workshop
Learn the basics & benefits of the Aerial Yoga Swing.
Time & Location
12 Mar, 14:00 – 16:00
Ballinaboola, Kilscanlan, Ballinaboola, Co. Wexford, Y35 C596, Ireland
About the event
No experience necessary. All levels welcome.
You will learn and experience the full benefits of taking your practice into the air using the Aerial Yoga Swing. Some of these benefits include:
- Instant traction of the spine
- Relief of back pain and possibility sciatica
- Build Core Strength
- Deeper, supported back bends
- Brachation - Grip Strength
- Relief of tension in the shoulders
- Upper Body and Full Body Strengthening
During this workshop you will be guided through a full body practice which will include expert instruction and support during inversions.
You will encouraged to practice according to your individual, ability & energy levels. Maximum of 6 people per class means you will get plenty of individual attention. Please note, numbers are limited so it is not possible to refund or credit cancellations. 24 hours notice is required.
Accommodation is currently available within 5 minutes walk if you are traveling and want to stay nearby.
This workshop qualifies for 2 CPD for Yoga Alliance Registered Teachers. Please request a certificate from Tania after attendance. CPD Points do not qualify you to teach this discipline to others but they help you build your overall status, knowledge & recognition as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Do not eat for approx 3 hours before this workshop, if you do need something then choose a light snack that is easily digestable and have it as early as you can. This will help your performance and reduce the risk of feeling nauseous while training.
- Wear comfortable but slim fitting clothing.
- Limit or remove jewellery.
- Bring a bottle of water and your yoga mat, if you would prefer to use your own or would like to double up. However, mats will be provided by the studio.
- Limit or no alcohol before the workshop is a good tip especially if you haven't done inversions before.
Cautions: This Workshop may not be suitable for you if you are at risk of the following:
- Heart Conditions
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Risk or history of stroke
- Head or neck injuries/conditions
- Veritigo/ Motion Sickness
It may be possible for you to do the workshop without participating in the inversions in some circumstances. Please check with your consultant and with Tania before booking.
You may repeat this workshop as many times as you want to gain confidence and build strength however you will only receive 1 certificate. If you have attended this particular workshop more than once it may be possible to get a discount, please request a discount code for this from Tania before booking.
Moving On - Level 1 Workshop Coming Soon!
Level 1 Workshop will require you to have accomplished the following skills which you will learn in this workshop:
- Invert comfortably and confidently without assistance.
- Have suffient control in plough to be able to move into pencil & tuck without difficulty.
- To have the ability to do a streamlined flying locust.
Remember: You can repeat this workshop as many times as you want in order to achieve the above skills. Not sure if you're ready? Ask Tania to assess you during the workshop.